We are currently hiring….
FULL TIME ROLE
We are looking for a driven, positive and people friendly candidate, who has a passion for home, a strong sense of personal style who will be responsible for sales and customer relationships.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of our sales team, you will maintain existing relationships and grow your customer base by creating long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Acting as a brand ambassador in all interactions with Customers and Team members.
- Creating a warm, welcoming, inspiring shopping experience.
- Actively prospecting new customers.
- Providing relevant product knowledge with recommendations, and design advice to customers.
- Contributing to Store sales goals through providing quotations, networking, up selling and closing sales.
- Assisting in receipt of shipments, transfers, as well as merchandising; ensuring the sales floor is adequately stocked to the company standard.
- Demonstrate positive work ethic to align with other team members.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic sales associate preferably with experience in retail to assist, build and maintain our growing customer base. You will provide a seamless service whilst maintaining long- term relationships with our wonderful customers.
A key attribute is to have the ability to understand our customer needs, plan how to meet these and generate sales as a result.
Our ideal candidate will have a fabulous work ethic enabling them to fit into Walkers’ World culture; one of engagement, drive, positivity and teamwork.
We have a close-knit team environment; you will be required to work cohesively and efficiently to maintain our high standards of customer service.
The ideal candidate is highly efficient, personable and can demonstrate:
- Professional, positive and friendly communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid computer skills with the ability to process information and merchandise through Point of Sale system swiftly and effectively.
- Excitement for the brand & products we sell.
- Ability to sell and reach targets, utilizing product knowledge, brand inspiration and design by creating a cohesive space.
- Ability to upkeep cleanliness of the store including store floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work full time hours including weekends and extended hours during peak periods.
- Ability to be active (standing, walking, reaching and lifting, climb ladders) for extended periods of time throughout the workday.
- The ability to show initiative and problem solve
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to build meaningful relationships by engaging with customers
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume with cover letter to [email protected] Closing date for applicants Aug 21st 2020
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.