We are looking for dynamic candidates, with a strong sense of personal style who create a first-rate customer experience through superior sales and service and who are available to work at both our locations, full time hours including weekends and extended hours during peak periods.
SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
We are looking for a dynamic candidate, who has a passion for home, with a strong sense of personal style and creates a first-rate customer experience through superior sales and service. The individual will need to be available to work fulltime hours including weekends and extended hours during peak periods.
- Acts as brand ambassador in all interactions with Customers, Team members, Trade partners and Vendors.
- Creates a warm, welcoming, inspiring customer experience.
- Provide relevant product recommendations, product knowledge and design advice.
- Contributes to Store sales goals through providing quotations, networking, upselling and closing sales.
- Assists in receipt of shipments, transfers, as well as merchandising; ensure the sales floor is adequately stocked to the company standard.
ESSENTIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven ability to deliver excellence in customer service standard and ability to demonstrate best practices
- Excitement for the brand & products we sell & ability to style to Walkers’ Worlds eclectic aesthetic.
- Proven ability to sell and reach targets, utilizing product knowledge, brand inspiration and design by creating a cohesive space.
- Computer savvy with the ability to process information and merchandise through Point of Sale system swiftly and effectively.
- Ability to upkeep cleanliness of the store including store floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to be active (standing, walking, reaching and lifting, climb ladders) for extended periods of time throughout the workday.
- Must be a team player.
- Willingness to learn.
- 2 years of retail or relevant customer service and sales experience.
- Microsoft Windows proficiency, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous experience with a point of sale system or accounting program.
Our mission is to enhance the lives of our customers by offering globally inspired products, exceptional quality and style for every home. We put people in the center of everything we do.
Our core values make us who we are. We believe in putting people first, having spirit, owning what we do, acting with integrity, adding value and quality in everything we do.
At Walkers’ World we believe that everyone deserves the home they love, at prices they can afford.
What makes you ready for the Walkers’ World Barbados Team?
- Innovative and imaginative spirit
- Strong creativity
- Ability to collaborate within and outside of our company
- Ability to appreciate, inspire and be inspired by others
- A flair for helping others find their own personal style
- A strong desire to connect with, listen and learn about customers’ wants, needs and desires through selling and customer service
- A passion about gaining an opportunity to make fabulous things happen for the customer and for the Walkers’ World brand
If you are passionate about joining our team, please email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for us at firstname.lastname@example.org.